Here are the most important things to consider before renovation –
1. What is your objective of the renovation? From a quick flip investment in 12 months to transforming your forever home for the long term, figure out what you want out of your project.
2. Be realistic about your budget – Do your homework and get quotes from at least 3 builders. Ensure this works in with your objective and your lifestyle.
3. Enlist the experts – If you are looking at a DIY reno, contact your local council to learn about regulations. Otherwise, hire a building designer or architect to assist you with drawing up your plans.
4. Get the timing right – Carefully consider the timing of installations to avoid delays. Also decide if you will need to move out whilst construction works take place.
5. Be careful not to overcapitalise – Think about who will be in the house, how long you plan to stay there and the area you are in. Do your research on what homes are worth around you and talk to a local real estate agent for a valuation.
Are you ready to kick start your renovation project with Perth's Renovation Experts?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9381 2106 to book your complimentary consultation in.